Steel

Capone Restaurant

Name: Walter Steel

Food Choice: Spaghetti Bolognese

Review:  Unfortunately I am unable to remember the name of this restaurant. However, I do know that it was being run by the Capone family on the day I chose to eat there. The food was something of a marvel as I went in expecting to get ordinary Spaghetti Bolognese and found that I received an amazing display of food preparation in both quantity and visuals pleasure. The food was almost too nice to look at.

I would highly recommend this establishment to any person who is looking for great food at a great price.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Bar Fés - By the Capone Family. We are currently going through the process of renovating our menu so there are even more exciting culinary experiences waiting for you just around the corner! I look forward to seeing you again, Mr. Steel. ~ Frank Capone | Managing Director 

Edited by kj1s

I am looking forward to my reservation with my Ol'Lady @questionbox Morgan on Thursday, could you tell me what is likely to be on the menu ?

• Love 1

I am very excited about our reservation tomorrow, Dutch @Ashjones! I have been hearing great things about the restaurant so far and have never been somewhere this nice. 

1 hour ago, MissSBennett said:

Does this place deliver? 

-Dayna Wood

Unfortunately due to our food being incredibly fresh and the standards we hold it to, we do not deliver food. You are more than welcome to come to our restaurant. 
- Chef Paulie 

We will be expanding into online reservations soon, however at this time reservations are to be made at our front desk ~ Frank Capone

10 minutes ago, kj1s said:

We will be expanding into online reservations soon, however at this time reservations are to be made at our front desk ~ Frank Capone

Well in that case I will come by at some point Frank - Jamie

Great food and cheers for the recipe ~Tig Munson

• Like 1

Good food and service! Got the recipe written down for the Rabbit stew - CarrieAnne Cox

• Like 1

The food and service were amazing. They went the extra mile to make our night special. 

Edited by questionbox
  • Like 1

Looking forward to my reservation this Sunday! 

Can I change the amount of people to 4 please Frank? One of them is out of town.

Jamie.

@kj1s 

Edited by Sparky

Excellent,fresh food.

Me and the boys have eaten here a few times.

Keep up the good work,compliments to the chef.

Edited by Jim Wolf
  • Like 1

Looking to speak with someone about possibly catering a large event. I will be in the city in about 3 hours if anyone is available to speak with me tonight. You can tweet me or contact Graham Anderson @Ashjones to get in touch with me. 

-Morgan McRae

Food was great, service was great, and the entertainment was fucking fantastic!

- James Anderson.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Great place you have, great food and great entertainment!

• Like 1

Wish I could actually try this place but every time I make a reservation something happens 😂

Sheriff Butler took Miss Ellie Phillips ( @Kazza) for a meal at Bar Fes last night.

Not only did I have a fun in-character experience, it was also some good RP and I enjoyed it a lot OOC as well.

Keep it up, men from the Isle of Silly!

• Like 2