Ashjones

Some great individual RP moments last night (09/01/19)

Just a quick commendation to @Twoggy @questionbox and @Connor_ last night for individual moments of brilliance. First Dutch and the crew went to meet Mr Fowler, there was no violence or threats it was just a good conversation with back and forth humour and business discussions. Then after a bit of a domestic Dutch and Morgan needed to clear the air, The club president tried giving Dutch some of his sage wisdom which Dutch thought was helping but actually just made him even more angry, this was great as it’s exploring the boundaries of club life and a domestic relationship,they was given the club house where they sorted out what they needed to and Dutch revealed some of his past to his ol’lady, again there was no violence etc it was just really good in-depth emotional rp, it’s monents like these that really set the standard and gives contrast to the server. There is lots of great people I RP with everyday all the boys and hang arounds and ol’ladies of the club mainly and the odd encounter with Mr mcdurbel @Wrighty but the reason I chose to mention these 3 for that night was the individual moments, how they reacted to something I did with use of /me or talking or the general improvisation to a comment made to them. As a faction in the game we tend to keep our self to our self but our social circle is growing slowly and it’s thanks to moments like these.  Cheers all. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Sounds like a really good night you lads are top notch trolls I mean roleplayers 😛 

The RP I get from you guys always makes me want more ... Hence why Jamie put on that silly leather jacket last night haha 

• Haha 1

Sometimes you gotta mix carrot juice and raisins to make the perfect squirrel tail.

/Bob 

• Haha 1

Connor: "Where the fuck are the toilets around here? I need a shit"

Guy at the race track: "They're over..."

Connor "Shut the fuck up."

*Connor walks in the direction of the toilets*

It's good to be back.

• Like 2

On 1/10/2019 at 10:15 PM, Jabba said:

@Connor_ Oh aye... it was a blast.

0abad6f024deb57ba66ffe02fe9e6298.png

I knew you where selling yourself!