Ashliegh

ADD NEW HAIR STYLES PLS XX

HEY CAN YOU LIKE ADD SOME NEW HAIR STYLES. MY GAME GLITCHED OUT AND GAVE ME A 32" INDIAN REMY AND IM LIVING FOR IT!!! BUT LIKE LOWKEY WE NEED SOME NEW STUFF BECAUSE THESE LS BITCHES ARE OUT HERE LOOKING BUSTED NO WONDER THE STRIP CLUB ISN'T OPEN. K, THANKS, BYE, LOVE YOUUU XXX

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Strip club is open 1-2 times a week 😞 Shots fired!

I do know someone mentioned new hair styles before and as far as I know it’s being looked into so who knows maybe soon? 🙂 

@Ashjones is the main man to update on this situation 🙂 

Edited by Sparky

1 hour ago, Ashliegh said:

HEY CAN YOU LIKE ADD SOME NEW HAIR STYLES. MY GAME GLITCHED OUT AND GAVE ME A 32" INDIAN REMY AND IM LIVING FOR IT!!! BUT LIKE LOWKEY WE NEED SOME NEW STUFF BECAUSE THESE LS BITCHES ARE OUT HERE LOOKING BUSTED NO WONDER THE STRIP CLUB ISN'T OPEN. K, THANKS, BYE, LOVE YOUUU XXX

Capture.JPG

Go to the Salon @Ashliegh 3 or 4 new hair styles in 🙂 platted hair, long hair etc etc, they went in at 6am this morning.

• Like 1

OMG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS THANK YOU I THOUGHT MY GAME GLITCHED OUT AND GAVE ME LONG HAIR

@Ashliegh i have to look after the LS Bitches right. 😂 I will endeavour to add more things in for females as time goes by, its just a bit more difficult as its a male focused game so most things that are out there are catered to the male player, but i have a few things lined up to give female players more options with style and clothing etc.

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, Ashliegh said:

STOP ITTTTTTTT OMFG I CANT 😍😍😍😍😍

sdfsdf.JPG

Now you can come work at the club 😄 

• Haha 1