Sign in to follow this  
Twoggy

Police Report: Deputy Hayes

Note: Over the last few days the experiance with the Police has been appauling, honestly i dont know what has happened but in my personal oppinion the standard of policing has slipped. This i think is subsequent to frosty relationship between the Police and civs. Ive been there and experianced hate from the civs i know what its like on the otherside, which is why i know that it can affect moral and the way you choose to treat civilians. Ive feel like i have been forced into situation and seen just open corruption from the Police.

Deputy Hayes: Prior to the video below there should be some context. My new character and the group he runs with are car thiefs, we steal the cars and attempt to sell them back to the owner for some cash. Kuzma turned up with Jim Sutter to a mechnic job and i turned up with Carlos Oro (Danny) we are there for somtime and im getting jim to show me how its done sarcasticly as we had a small back and forth tiff about whos job it was, either way Kuzma getting in to his vehicle is hit by another car and knocked unconcious. At this point Carlos seizes the oppertunity to take the GTR and go to the designated place for the cars we snatch. Im in a seperate car and follow behind and we get away.

Kuzma later comes up to me (Im alone) at legion and demands that i give his GTR, at this point i feel like its been 40 minutes to an hour and we already tryed to extort him for $50,000 to get the car back, he didnt pay us the money, that was about 10 minutes after getting it. So time goes on and approaches me at legion demands the car but its gone dumped in the ocean, i said i dont know the guy who took it i was just offering a lift we squabble and officer hayes turns up before anything happens. He goes on to state that "i knows these men and wouldnt mess with them" (Knows a known criminal and apparently there was an APB out for him) he further goes on to state that if he leaves somthing will happen i said that fine allow me to stick on my bodycam (Recording) before you go so if somthing happens you know what happens and that im innocent. I put on OBS and he leaves and then the video starts about 1 minute after he has left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYFovBBFf1M&t=90s

after i stood back infront of the desk i explained that im going to be quiet while that video uploads to his computer (Uploading to youtube) he said that was fine i kept him upto date saying the time its going to take it was going to take 10 minutes and then told him it was 50% done and would take another 5 minutes i tab back after the video is uploaded and i have been sentenced and fined. It just seemed to me that he knew Kuzma and his friend said "from what i saw he shot you" he failed to detain Kuzma or the other guy only me even when i had told him it was self defence and had the footage, he seemed contempt on taking me in. Surely any compitant trained deputy would of detained all suspects questioned and review any evidence (Especially if somone is telling you they have it) instead Deputy hayes drove on to the sidewalk rushed to my side got the other guys up and placed me in cuffs and scooted me away odd behavior.

• Sad 1

Hello Twoggy, 

I actually completely agree on the process this officer took, could of potentially detained others and questioned and interviewed to find out exactly what had gone on.

However - 

A) The officer witnessed you with your weapon out

B) You were the one that started shooting, Kuzma hit you a few times (Issues with the server normally involve in a fire fight, instead of intense RP, becomes boring after a while for an officer to deal with constant gun reports, as you well know) You killed him, and you killed another fella, still a crime.

C) Officer was on his own, by the looks of it from this video. I wouldn't waste my time either, although like I said the officer could of interrogated and interviewed witnesses, however you still killed 2 blokes.

D) This is something I spotted, not that I'm nit picking, or maybe I am lol. But new character, suddenly in a gang stealing cars. I've seen you RP Twog, I know your capabilities and you know that I know that your character has had no build up.

But before you reply, I understand I'm throwing a lot of negative stuff here, I have nothing to do with the process however I'm putting in my 50 pence. I do agree with you on somethings.

I just have really high expectations from you.

16 hours ago, Wrighty said:

Hello Twoggy, 

I actually completely agree on the process this officer took, could of potentially detained others and questioned and interviewed to find out exactly what had gone on.

However - 

A) The officer witnessed you with your weapon out

B) You were the one that started shooting, Kuzma hit you a few times (Issues with the server normally involve in a fire fight, instead of intense RP, becomes boring after a while for an officer to deal with constant gun reports, as you well know) You killed him, and you killed another fella, still a crime.

C) Officer was on his own, by the looks of it from this video. I wouldn't waste my time either, although like I said the officer could of interrogated and interviewed witnesses, however you still killed 2 blokes.

D) This is something I spotted, not that I'm nit picking, or maybe I am lol. But new character, suddenly in a gang stealing cars. I've seen you RP Twog, I know your capabilities and you know that I know that your character has had no build up.

But before you reply, I understand I'm throwing a lot of negative stuff here, I have nothing to do with the process however I'm putting in my 50 pence. I do agree with you on somethings.

I just have really high expectations from you.

Completely understand where you are coming from and you are right i know it can get grueling and tiresom of constant gun reports, my reason for shooting was that prior as mentioned he said somthing was going to happen (My assumption was being killed) kuzma hit me with a pistol, so i know he had gun (The capability to shoot me) as you see from the video i dont immidiatly get up and engage i even state i think its a bit "rediculous you are assaulting me" Kuzma's friend was also saying finish it Kuzma (Meaning Kill me) from the comment, the attack with the pistol and the deemed intentions of Kuzma and his friend i shot Kuzma (The only one who assaulted me) and pointed my weapon at his friend and asked dont do anything he jumps and begins to draw, im then attack from the side, so i move and shoot the friend before me being knocked out.

I agree with most of your points and am just a little confused about the character build up one, i had a long winded conversation and RP moment with Jim and Kuzma prior to this and at the time of posting had already spoke to both of them and we had it as water under the bridge and a business agreement. I thankyou for having high expectations of me and i know how to build a character (This was me doing just that) the issue wasnt with Kuzma or his friend, it was the actions of the officer. I knew who Kuzma from others speaking of him, knew he was rich and knew he loved his new car from the tweets he put out that day. The real intention of the theft was to force Kuzma to come and meet for the car we give it back for free and build a name for myself to them, i explain who i am what i plan to do here. This is what i did with mexico i found out who was powerfully enough known but somone i dont think was a real threat (The Russians) i steped on their toes and made a name for myself.

The point of the officer being alone, from my own experiances of that i would definetly detain everyone in a firarms incident especialy if im alone. The issue was i told him i had evidence, he said he knew somthing was going to happen and said these guys where going to do (Kuzma and friend) and then returned and quickly detained and removed me without even really asking them what happened or me. What you see isnt always what seems.

I hope this clears up some of my points on my actions and why i did what i did.

I can see both sides here if im honest - When all said and done..you killed 2 people, however with certain people both in and out of character it does not take long to get to know that a particular few will resort to a firearm for the most minor of incidents and act out without any thought, so i can see why your character took pre-emptive action, particularly since he had been assaulted 3 times prior to the shooting with kuzmas friend encouraging him to "finish him".

However, you still committed the crime regardless of the circumstances, the officer can only deal with the scenario he see's at that point in time - Every officer is different and the very nature of this being a public server means you get different standards of RP and different standards of Policing, so having an expectation of what the police should do from an investigation point of view is not recommended as most dont either have the time or dont know how to proceed with an investigation. 99% of policing on a public server is response policing which is 'call comes in, officer responds, officer makes decision, officer uses disposal method' this meaning, they respond to calls or something they see happen and they deal with that, theres not often many variables.

To ask more than that is unrealistic, if you would investigate like that, then excellent and i tip my hat off to you, but thats not something that can be expected through out, if police had to look at the appeals of everyone they arrested on the server and look at the motivation behind an action, how many people involved, what could of lead to this, any witnesses, any of these witnesses willing to make a statement etc etc etc, they would never be out and able to respond to other calls.

So to summerise, i can see why you would be upset by this for sure, but i think this has more to do with your expectations than the officers failing of his duty.

• Like 1