Adrish

Group Calls/Chat

Hey,

Not sure if this has been suggested already as I couldn't really find anything in regards to this. I was wondering if it was possible to allow players to create group chats and calls because I feel it makes it a lot easier to communicate with more than 1 person, like sending location to a group rather than 3 people separately. As well as this the call would be good as if, as a criminal, we are doing some sort of operation we can be in a group call and keep each other updated and it would make things a lot more easier.

The process:

Button to create a group, add your contacts have the ability to name the group and call. Obviously the person who created the group should be able to kick people and people should be able to leave.

Pros:

- Allowing for people to communicate at ease

- Perhaps easier way to groups of people across the map

Cons:

- Can't really think of any, feel free to let me know.

• Like 3

Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. 

Group calls is currently a tricky one as i imagine GTA has some kind of limitations about the ways of accomplishing that, there are other methods to explore just not sure if they would really be efficient. 

I like the idea of group texts. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I suggest a workaround of this would to go on teamspeak, but at that point you may as well metagame.

If this is possible that'd be great, i'll do some research on my behalf and if it turns out its not possible then group chats wouldn't be too bad

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adrish said:

I suggest a workaround of this would to go on teamspeak, but at that point you may as well metagame.

If this is possible that'd be great, i'll do some research on my behalf and if it turns out its not possible then group chats wouldn't be too bad

There is a method using a voip server for in game. But it’s awfully buggy. Group text messages is possible I may look into it at some point.

• Like 1