R3ido101

Player Report - Johnny DeLuca & jerome clay

So here is a little back story me (Dave Davidson (Cadet)) and (Jacob Williams (Cadet)) Where pertroling around the city we pulled over a Taxi containing jrerome clay. Johnny DeLuca parked his taxi behind our cruiser.
Then we had a bank robbery call a few mins later and they where at the store so we Jacob searched both I helped out of course so then we tried to take them to MRPD but they kept getting out of the car jerome stabbed me and Jacob re-arrested and put in the back of the cruiser and helped me back to my feet. So then we got a few meters down the road and they got back out again at this point I had enough and went 10-42 (off duty).

I tried everything from re-hardcuffing them to checking the door locks. Nothing worked. After Davidson went off-duty, I tried to put them back into the car but they left the city.

Also just a little side note we did ask/help them in character to put on their seatbelts.

Did the handcuff not work?

How did they get out of the car?

1. Doing f7 stop animation, to glitch out
  2. Flying out the car due to a car crash
  3. Clicking F to step out

We handcuffed them and unhand cuffed them we even tried to go slow 25mph but they still got out of the car

How did they get out of the car?

1. Doing f7 stop animation, to glitch out
  2. Flying out the car due to a car crash
  3. Clicking F to step out

We don't know we did not drive fast so i can see it being the second option may have been 3rd or first. The doors did not open So i'm assuming 3rd option

Edited by R3ido101