Sign in to follow this  
Rhink

Noah

The past few days, I have been on the server alone with this fellow. While doing some money making when no one is really around, he would send out Tweets saying that he was selling his car. I do understand he is trying to initiate some sort of RP but today was different.

After seeing me at a garage while trying to fix a vehicle and actually move to a better location to log out, he proceeded to follow me and kept asking me questions. I answered him a few times and I told him what was going on in OOC that I was trying to log off. He continued to follow and continued to pester me. After a while, I pulled my gun out, pulled to the side of the road and put it out of the window hoping that the RP of gun fear would make him leave me alone. Instead, a gun fight in the roadway began instead.

I gather money when no one else is around because I don't want to miss RP when people are around. If its one or two people on, its not much fun for everyone to just stay in the same spot and talk about nothing and have a feeling of obligation to stay due to the lack of numbers. I feel like with this person, I am forced to RP with them and as of today, its starting to turn into harassment.

The Steam name is FKXE Noah or something of hte sort. Noah is correct, not sure about the FKXE part though.

Rhink.....with all due respect sir, this report is ridiculous, if someone is following you just logout if you need to leave, you dont need to be hidden from other players to logout.

If you point a gun at someone, yes some may rp being scared, but others will react with violence also, thats human nature.

As for harassment.....lets not go there hey.......

Topic locked.