Hey there, so I joined the server and immediately noticed that controller functions are fairly broken for the server (As with most servers). I have made a fix. Simply install a program called ReWASD and install. It allows you to remap keypad presses etc on your controller AND I have already made the profile for everyone to use. So download the profile from the following link and the app will install it for you. Make sure "Remap is off" is set to "Remap is On" and that's it. Have fun. https://www.rewasd.com/community/config/100348ea889c437a444fcf60c2d421e3

Thank you mate,when I first joined I used to use a controller, Howver stopped due to the keybindings being all messed up. Im sure this will help a lot of people

Moved this to Guides, since it isn’t really a suggestion but more of a tutorial.

5 hours ago, Jim Wolf said:

Thank you mate,when I first joined I used to use a controller, Howver stopped due to the keybindings being all messed up. Im sure this will help a lot of people

It’s actually stupidly difficult to be able to cater for both keyboard and controllers. With keyboards we can have tons of different key presses however they are all mixed up with controllers so there is always going to be a conflict. And a majority of people don’t use controllers so it’s never really been a focus here. Hopefully this helps with those who want to use controllers.

• Love 1