GenesisXBD

Share you tips to become a better RPer

Hello everyone had an idea of having a place to share your tips on how you RP so everyone else can develop them selfs. E.g. for me it was listening. I stopped and listened to everything and anyone. That helped me because it tought me on how to approach each person differently with conversations and interactions and get a good response from them. 

Am looking forward to seeing some responses on this even to help me develop my RP some more.

Don't be afraid to get involved, i usually am but from other servers and games ive played on once you get involved stuff usually happens and its a lot better then standing in one place doing nothing

• Like 1

Observe n learn. Involvement of rp situations and not being afraid to interact with someone. 

• Like 1

You don't have to be angry all the time, you don't have to be a criminal, do something different, try something different, extend out of your comfort zone.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Try not to spend too much time hanging around at Legion Square, the map is vast and so are the interactions that await you so go and explore a little.

Edited by Connor_
  • Like 2

If you set out to RP a person in particular scene, eg. Motorcycle Club scene, street racing, organised crime, night club manager, security worker, etc etc. Do your research on the subject. It will make it far more immersive for you and those around you.

• Like 1