Sign in to follow this  
penda

Reporting Lt.Fox for non-rp scamming

Posted (edited)

So what happened was that this guy wanted to try out the shotgun i had so i gave it to him and let him use it. After that he put the shotgun inside of his weapon box and never returned it to me. I believe he never loged back on the server when he took it from me (he might be on holidays but he never said anything about it) . Sadly i dont have any evidence of this happening since i trusted this guy and had no idea this could happen, there was no roleplay involved. I bought this gun for 150k like a week ago and i know wheres the weapon box location, i also sent him phone messages saying if he can give it back like 10times if theres a way you can check that, i hope this helps. I would really like to have it back 150k is alot of money.

Thanks for help

Edited by penda
Adding stuff

Hey Penda, I personally dont see this as a rule break. 

I assume that you handed him the shotgun taking the risk of him stealing it or even killing you. There is no possible way we can find out if there was any RP involved without video evidence and I dont think it would be needed either as he probably wouldn't tell you that he won't be returning the shotgun. When you let him use your shotgun he decided to steal it which most players especially people you recently have met. Maybe you should be a bit more causes before handing you weapons out, Im sorry about your loss however I would continue the rp as he stole your weapon. 

More the point for me....other than police shot guns aren’t in the server, are you ok the right forum ? This needs more digging - someone please arrange a chat on teamspeak.