Connor_

Favourite Film/Films of all time?

What's everyones favourite Film?

Mine's the Big Lebowski, a timeless classic. It really ties the room together.

What about you guys?

Wolf of Wall Street for me. Can watch it time after time and it doesn't get old.

• Love 1

Ill be the odd one out, Spirited Away - I end up rewatching it every 2-3 months and doesn't'get old for me.. 

I guess for a more conventional film... The Green Mile

There is a lot of great movies. I prefer the older ones. I love the Star Wars trilogy (the old one), The Shawshank Redemption, Seven (fcking amazing psychological drama). Nolan's Batman trilogy. Also i fcking love Grease 😄

Scott Pilgrim vs the world would be my favourite movie, as it is based of my favourite visual novel. The aesthetics, music and acting is top notch and stays very true to the novels.

Favourite series would be Daredevil, besides Matt Murdock being a straight up badass, I love the sleek soundtrack, especially Stick his theme, and all the one shot fight scenes, that creatively move the camera around to take the fight to different places without making cuts. 

• Like 1

I want to chuck this into the mix actually, one of my favourite films of all time - Close encounters of the third kind - 

Top Gun, Rambo, Saving private ryan, Tropic thunder, Platoon, Full Metal Jacket and many more, possibly all war related lol

28 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Mission impossible / Matrix 

Matrix films are class.

12 minutes ago, Jabba said:

Matrix films are class.

Aye I loved them when I was younger even now though if I see them playing I will sit and watch them any day haha!