Kronus

What TV Series are you watching?

Post what TV Series you have been watching below.

Personally I’ve been watching After Life and This Time they are great series I recommend them both.

3 hours ago, QuestionBox said:

Re-watching Game of Thrones preparing for the final season next month. 

I could never get into Game of Thrones always wanted to but the amount of seasons there are puts Me off 😂

To post all tv shows ive seen would take a long time, here is some i remember on top of my head.

breaking bad, american dad, simpsons, family guy, fresh of the boat, power, prison break, blue mountain state, supernatural, Brooklyn nine nine, the flash, the big bang theory, black mirror, stranger things, modern family, the 100, mr robot, how i met your mother, dexter, sons of anarchy, better call soul, rick and morty, the last survivor, new girl, narcos, you really read this lol, arrested development, young sheldon, 13 reasons why, fleksnes, hannibal, south park, trailer park boys, 

2 hours ago, Snoopy said:

To post all tv shows ive seen would take a long time, here is some i remember on top of my head.

breaking bad, american dad, simpsons, family guy, fresh of the boat, power, prison break, blue mountain state, supernatural, Brooklyn nine nine, the flash, the big bang theory, black mirror, stranger things, modern family, the 100, mr robot, how i met your mother, dexter, sons of anarchy, better call soul, rick and morty, the last survivor, new girl, narcos, you really read this lol, arrested development, young sheldon, 13 reasons why, fleksnes, hannibal, south park, trailer park boys, 

Some great tv shows you mentioned there 

Back into Sons of Anarchy for my 3rd run also watching Brooklyn 99 which is hilarious 

Vikings - An Amazing series, especially if you're into medieval stuff like GOT

• Love 1

9 hours ago, nada said:

Vikings - An Amazing series, especially if you're into medieval stuff like GOT

I really enjoy Viking’s I stopped watching it after season 3 and forgot to get back into it need to start watching it again for sure 

Just started 'Better Call Saul'

I do enjoy the series, however, at the moment, I have seen the majority of them on Netflix. Kinda just finishing off the ones which seem to be 'sorta relevant.' 

The series is good, I would recommend it and would also recommend 'Brooklyn 99, Breaking Bad, Power and Dirty John'

I will keep up with this thread as always looking to watch some new series. 

On 3/13/2019 at 11:53 PM, Kronus said:

I really enjoy Viking’s I stopped watching it after season 3 and forgot to get back into it need to start watching it again for sure 

It was the same for me, I watched up until Season 3 and stopped but only now, I have finished it. 

On 3/14/2019 at 6:20 PM, Montana said:

Just started 'Better Call Saul'

I do enjoy the series, however, at the moment, I have seen the majority of them on Netflix. Kinda just finishing off the ones which seem to be 'sorta relevant.' 

The series is good, I would recommend it and would also recommend 'Brooklyn 99, Breaking Bad, Power and Dirty John'

I will keep up with this thread as always looking to watch some new series. 

Better Call Saul is class mate. @Plaaank Will back me up on that. 

• Like 2

Just now, Jabba said:

Better Call Saul is class mate. @Plaaank Will back me up on that. 

Yeah I've heard good things about it

On 3/13/2019 at 12:29 PM, Sparky said:

Back into Sons of Anarchy for my 3rd run also watching Brooklyn 99 which is hilarious 

Same combo actually! 😄

• Like 1