Sparky

R.I.P Jamie Smith

Shout out to... @Jabba and @LuckyLukeWho for the amazing story and character development for close to 3 weeks now.... The rise and fall of a brotherhood and every moment RPed out with such intense emotion and conviction. I have loved every second of it.

Capones @kj1s @Berry @Ezek and other companions involved. Thank you for the amazing night.

RMC - @Ashjones @shockie @Jack and honestly many more to tag anyone that was there for tonight's execution. Thank you lads.

From being Carmines lackey to running the club. Building his own reputation and men within the city to having his hands in pretty much everything you can imagine. All of his men and all of the situations eventually he bit of more than what he could chew and paid the ultimate price for doing so.

Too anyone else involved in Jamie's life I have loved the up's and down's but all good things must come to an end. Thank you to you all 🙂❤️  

Edited by Sparky
  • Like 2
  • Love 7

Rest In Peace Mr Smith

It was a pleasure RP'ing with you Sir.

Alla Prossima

unknown.png?width=705&height=397

Edited by Jim Wolf
  • Love 1

Great to have characters like Jamie in the city, where you are paranoid and don't know if he is going to make a move on you or be your mate, this is the impact Jamie had on us anyway, says a lot about your character development. You have the exciting prospect of creating something new now though, i have done with 4 times after killing off 4 big characters over the last nearly 16 months - it is exciting as you have a clean slate, you aren't in war with anyone or have a bad rep with anyone, good luck with it.

• Love 3

It Was great to see everything Jamie has done in the city. Watching him grow through different Characters was amazing. He Will be missed. RIP.

• Love 1

James and Jamie started the journey together, only fitting they ended it the same way.

Well done Sparky, you made a character that had a drastic impact on the city. Not bad for a first character eh?

I wish you luck in whatever you move on to and thank you for the months of great roleplay.

See you on the other side brother.

• Love 3

Was a pleasure my man. Really enjoyable at all times 

• Like 1

Built some great RP, wonder what will happen now🤔

• Happy 1

45 minutes ago, nada said:

Built some great RP, wonder what will happen now🤔

Just going to focus on my cop for awhile 😂

• Like 1

The roleplay from everyone involved in the situation at the racetrack was stellar. Was honoured to play a small role in it. Rest in power, Jamie. You were a massive fud.

• Like 1

it was fun. even both jamies stepped on each other toes then became friends was nice knowening jamie smith thank you for the rp we ad 🙂

• Like 1