YoungGee

CMD to hide chat

So i'm making a movie and the trouble is chat is always in the top corner is there / can there be a command to hide chat even if its just a few mins even in /cam its still there

• Like 6

I like this idea, however, I'd prefer if it was to hide only OOC chat rather than text based communication. 

Edited by nada

I like this idea. It's gonna be brought up to the dev team for discussion

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nada said:

I like this idea, however, I'd prefer if it was to hide only OOC chat rather than text based communication. 

16 hours ago, WorkinFromHome said:

Like and agree to hide OOC only!

I would like the option to disable OOC and another to disable it entirely. I am an immersive Roleplayer, and unless I look at my phone I don't wanna see the dramas of Los Santos in the corner of my screen. It is also a pain in the ass when taking my screenshots because I have to wait for it to disappear, which has caused me to miss epic moments. I honestly think Life Invader should have to be accessed through mobile anyway, instead of a chat in the corner.

Edited by Jabba

3 minutes ago, Jabba said:

I would like the option to disable OOC and another to disable it entirely. I am an immersive Roleplayer, and unless I look at my phone I don't wanna see the dramas of Los Santos in the corner of my screen. It is also a pain in the ass when taking my screenshots because I have to wait for it to disappear, which has caused me to miss epic moments. I honestly think Life Invader should have to be accessed through mobile anyway, instead of a chat in the corner.

The other text based communication in which I was referring to was admin messages and local chat in the case that someone needs to contact you but doesn't have other mediums like steam, teamspeak etc. 

I also agree with the Life Invader thing.

Edited by nada

Just now, nada said:

The other text based communication in which I was referring to was admin messages and local chat in the case that someone needs to contact you but doesn't have other mediums like steam, teamspeak etc. 

If there is the ability to disable OOC but yet keep AC and Admin messages, I am all for it.

Idea has been accepted. Currently looking into creating two functions. One will disable all ooc chats (ooc, looc) but will keep all in-character stuff (tweet, ad, me, do, am, etc.). Second one will be to disable chat entirely except for (AM and announcements, also AC and reports for staff members).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Newt said:

Idea has been accepted. Currently looking into creating two functions. One will disable all ooc chats (ooc, looc) but will keep all in-character stuff (tweet, ad, me, do, am, etc.). Second one will be to disable chat entirely except for (AM and announcements, also AC and reports for staff members).

You a sexy beast

56 minutes ago, Ashjones said:

This is now in the server - z, settings, hide chat.

Amazing change thank you!

Edited by Sparky