Sign in to follow this  
Scuffy

House

so i purchased a house last night and i selected enter with friends , we we tryed leaving i could only leave no one else had get admin tp them out as they where stuck but if we went in alone if i gave them the keys hey can get out , also my storage crate in there asked for a code but i dont know it is there a defualt code or something >?

Houses are bugged like that, you need to leave one by one if you try to leave at the same time the blue circle will disappear and people will get stuck in the house. Also don't log out in houses as I believe you get stuck in the house when you log back in :classic_happy: hope this helps

• Like 1

anything about the storage box inside aswell ? says enter coed but i dont know it also the garage dupes cars

Was just about to report the same thing, I had to get teleported out last night, logged off at the garage where I was teleported to but it spawned me in my house after logging back on and was stuck in there, had to log off since no admins where online able to teleport me.