As you may know we have recently announced we will be opening a DayZ Server. In order to play you must first setup your client properly. In this guide I will explain everything you need to do in order to play on ImpulseRP.
You must be approved on the whitelist and own a copy of DayZ that is fully up to date.
1. Launch DayZ from Steam.
2. You will be presented with the DayZ Launcher the window should look like this.
3. Go to the DayZ Workshop you can get there by clicking on the Game and clicking "Browse Workshop"
4. First click browse and then select collections. Next in the search box in the top right search for "ImpulseRP".
5. From here click Subscribe to all. The mods will then begin downloading once all the mods have been downloaded click on the mods section in the DayZ Launcher. You then want to click "Load All" your mods section should now look like this.
6. Next click "Parameters" then "All Parameters" at the top.
7. You want to check the following options: Mods, Profile name then scroll down and check: Server address, Server port and Server password in the text boxes you want to fill in the following information:
Profile name: This should be your character name (Eg. James Costello)
Server address: This should be the server IP this will be given to you when you are whitelisted.
Server port: This should be the server port this will be given to you when you are whitelisted.
Server password: This should be the server password this will be given to you when you are whitelisted.
8. From there you want to then click "Play" you will then be automatically launched into DayZ and the correct server.
If you feel like this guide could be improved then feel free to make a suggestion in the topic replies.